List of Visayan Herbal Plants
1. Gabon – is used for arthritis. Boil the leaves & drink the liquids or rub the liquids in the joints.
2. Mayana – is used for toothaches. Pound the leaves & patch on face.
3. Lagnob – is used for gaspains. Boil the leaves & drink the liquids.
4. Sabana – is used as dewormer. Boil the leaves & drinks the liquids.
5. Atis – is used for colds. Eat the ripe fruits. Soak the leaves in lukewarm water & drink.
6. Luy-a – is used for coughs. Slice & soak with hot water. Don’t boil. Make it lukewarm, then add lemoncito and drink.
7. Lemoncito – is also used for coughs.
8. Avocado, Bayabas, & Kaymito – are used for LBM. Boil the leaves & drink the liquids.